Super big glitch cheat possible?

Started by jack frog
22/02/2018 23:10
Page 1 of 1
jack frog22/02/2018 23:10(edited 22/02/2018 23:19)

Today I learned about this glitch in the old Super Mario Bros that gets you to the credits within 50 seconds: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cBIgCy27JI

Here's a video about how that glitch works: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAHXK2wut_I&t=152s

Whoever thought about this is pure genius imo.

But I was wondering if a glitch of this kind could be found in CS 1.6? Probably would destroy some world records if you could get to the end of let's say fu_extreme within seconds but hey that's the way the kreedz scene works, right?

cahz0r Tournament #323/02/2018 11:33

the no-damage fall is enough for now :)

Cobrex mapper Tournament #223/02/2018 17:00

interesting ... i think that Numb (the edge/jumpbug god) said something about some sort of a slide (or just inclined surface) bug which could let you finish xtremeblock in few seconds only. ofc everybody said that the info is fake as nothing related can be found in coding? To hell with me, I'm a complete noob regarding this subject but I still love believing that it can actually happen.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.