A jump i found on nuke
I would like to get a second opinion on the difficulty of this jump.
http://www.arokhproductions.net/images/Jumps/nukejumpage1.JPG
I have no idea if it's new or old, i just had one hell of a time trying to land it, and after maybe 30 trys finally did. So i dunno if it's because the jump is hard, the prestrafe is kinda awkwerd, or i was just having a bad run.
Demo for those who care:
http://www.arokhproductions.net/zipfiles/nukelj1.rar
[ Edited ]
i cant rate it for now will edit after try the jump but it looks medium
Where's Scooter with his random jump input when ya need him .. :rolleyes:
wow, thats a quite long jump.
congrats
ill try
I'm surprised nobody has tried this jump, or told me they've already done it yet.
tried and after 15-20 tries i did it too^^
i dont want to start a new thread so i post it here
i know this jump is old but i want to see some demos
Klick
.
[ Edited Fri May 25 2007, 01:42PM ]
koma, that was in potatismos :E
I had found this before, but thought this is old :D but gj for finding !
already knew it but gj
ted found that jump and made it as first person. Than kimo copied it in potatismos.
didnt i say its old ??? i knew t3d was teh first but i want a __DEMO__
lol.
Please log in to post replies.