kz_cliffez SC

Started by rdbok
03/04/2007 12:54
Page 1 of 2
rdbok03/04/2007 12:54

Dunno if its old, but I hope not :)

http://img137.imageshack.us/my.php?image=namnlscx0.jpg

its pretty ez

BLAEK03/04/2007 13:12

Nice, didnt know it, but its useless if you do teh big sc :-)

DHT- Tournament #103/04/2007 14:00

Nice, didnt know it, but its useless if you do teh big sc :-)

BLAEk

rdbok03/04/2007 14:10

yea, true, but for people who cant do it :D

CelebratioN03/04/2007 14:40

old for me but anyway gj

mertins03/04/2007 15:37

well tbh i think its faster is you bhop over the block (or whatever they are called)

but n1 anyways

AverageFreak03/04/2007 16:14

old for me :F

its pretty easy

pacMan mapper03/04/2007 16:48

easy jump

sbzvln Tournament #203/04/2007 17:18

old and I think it's faster to just bhop it :)

rdbok03/04/2007 19:40

Yeah, maybe I guess :P

Pacman: I wrote that it was easy already <_<
[ Edited Tue Apr 03 2007, 07:40PM ]

dEMolite mapper03/04/2007 21:14

old and ez

ScooteR03/04/2007 21:40

i had posted this in the forum like 1,5 years ago

PrEn1uMz03/04/2007 23:09

gj new for me

Maxohhz04/04/2007 03:11

old for me + gj

JAy04/04/2007 04:23

old but nj anyways :)

elITe^04/04/2007 04:35

Didn't know it, thanks :)

GJ for finding :up:

CranzY04/04/2007 19:39

nice it's new for me ahahah :D

stinnZ mapper06/04/2007 15:40

new for me and I think that redbok is a new jumper I remember that he found this side 1 month ago or something. So he probably didn't see your forum 1.5 year ago =)

M!nn0W07/04/2007 03:47

Mounth ago, when scary was cup admin, he play first match on kz_cliffez and did it sc. And if i remember, in HLTV Server was you (rdbok) :D

stask0 Tournament #207/04/2007 07:08

Originally posted by BLAEk
Nice, didnt know it, but its useless if you do teh big sc :-)

DHT-

Page 1 of 2

Please log in to post replies.