Donation (question for admins)

Started by trickster^
29/03/2018 08:54
Read-Only
Page 1 of 1
trickster^29/03/2018 08:54

Hey

So, I wanted to donate to XJ, I put money in my paypal wallet but, unfortunately, my fucking miserable country doesn't allow currency exchange so I can exchange my BRL to EUR and donate...

Is there any other way I can donate my money to become a donator here? I don't care for any tax I would have to pay.

Thanks.

zythH^ moviemaker31/03/2018 15:46

I am not sure if in brazil there is MBWAY but probably you can do it that way? Not sure tho. And can't paypal do the BRL to EUR? That is weird, I have bought things in USD with EUR.

trickster^31/03/2018 17:40

nah, it's like two different currencies and they don't connect, it's nonsense... But I end up donating, I think paypal paid directly with my credit card so It's ok now... But I'm still mad that the only countries who can't currecy exchange are: argentina, malaysia and brazil, like wtf?!

Ovidiu Dumitru31/03/2018 19:57

There was no problem whatsoever with your donation. We received it. Thank you very much!

Page 1 of 1