How do I change the sound effect and the print color of lj stats?

Started by 456wINg=]]
28/04/2018 08:37
Page 1 of 1
456wINg=]]28/04/2018 08:37

For example:

I want 240 with red color and sound effect "godlike"

245 with silver color and sound effect "impressive"

250 with green color and sound effect "perfect"

255 with blue color and sound effect "wicked sick"

I am using Official XJ AMXX pack v2.2

Thanks for your time :)

jaguarBR mapper28/04/2018 19:45(edited 28/04/2018 21:45)

You can change colors at addons\amxmodx\configs\uq_jumpstats\config.cfg

About the lj sounds:
you can just replace them (clientside)
\cstrike_downloads\sound\misc OR \cstrike\sound\misc

or edit the source and recompile (serverside)

456wINg=]]29/04/2018 03:33

Originally posted by jaguarBR
You can change colors at addons\amxmodx\configs\uq_jumpstats\config.cfg

About the lj sounds:
you can just replace them (clientside)
\cstrike_downloads\sound\misc OR \cstrike\sound\misc

or edit the source and recompile (serverside)


I can't find \uq_jumpstats :o

This is all I got in my \configs\

Image


456wINg=]]29/04/2018 10:12

Nvm, I figured it out my self.

Thanks for your reply ^^

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.