any1 want movie?

Started by V0ncH...
24/05/2018 20:59
Page 1 of 1
V0ncH...24/05/2018 20:59

who wants a movie done, i wna do it, hola me ASAP

jack frog24/05/2018 22:09

Can you make a little movie with my demos? Or do you have a certain standard concerning the content? I always wanted to have a cool, clean clip of my jumps. I'm not a good jumper though and the tricks are not very impressive or new.

V0ncH...25/05/2018 15:48(edited 25/05/2018 15:48)

Originally posted by jack frog
Can you make a little movie with my demos? Or do you have a certain standard concerning the content? I always wanted to have a cool, clean clip of my jumps. I'm not a good jumper though and the tricks are not very impressive or new.

send me it and il let u know

jack frog25/05/2018 22:57

Originally posted by V0ncH...
Originally posted by jack frog
Can you make a little movie with my demos? Or do you have a certain standard concerning the content? I always wanted to have a cool, clean clip of my jumps. I'm not a good jumper though and the tricks are not very impressive or new.

send me it and il let u know

Sent!

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.