Opening up a Discord channel

07/06/2018 17:21
Page 1 of 1
fykseN mapperrecord holder Tournament #107/06/2018 17:21(edited 07/06/2018 17:22)

hi,
it's quite a time since I started a discord channel for KZRA players and friends, we used it quite a lot for some time but now it's really dead for few months.

here is the idea:
I will post an invite link here so that anyone who wants can join. the pros:
- if you need an advice on anything related to kz, there will probably be a player skilled enough to tell / show you certain things.
- we can exchange demos, trickjumps for moviemaking, shortcut ideas, world record ideas
- the community became so small and elitary, this might help break some ice

I'm aware that there are teamspeaks and groups working right now. I was hesitating with this, as it's basically the same thing as XJ forum where you can use voice chat, tell me guys your feedback or just join right away.

link:
https://discord.gg/N5Y4Nut

propanelj record holder08/06/2018 02:16

woo discord

fykseN mapperrecord holder Tournament #115/06/2018 20:18

so far, 52 people joined :)

I have joined already ! cool server hope you guys add some meme channel :-P

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.