What kind of real body petty actions do you have when you play KZ?

Started by Onigumo_Reborn
31/08/2018 13:32
Page 1 of 2
Onigumo_Reborn31/08/2018 13:32

Me personally are f**king crazy, my whole body muscles are stretch taut, my head can't stop pressuring down, my eyeballs protrude, every time I feel exhausted, when comes to hard map, it gets worse.

HaMMa mapperrecord holder Tournament #331/08/2018 17:27

Onigumo u need strenght in ur muscle body. Mainly if u play too much video games u will have horrible posture and ur head dops down . And to fix that u have to work on ur back muscles: lats and traps.
Simply best exercices for ur situation:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ydpy886udzo do this at home in ur bed with anything u have at home for exemple a bottle of water (1 to 2kg).
do many sets with many repitions (10 sets - 12reps each set).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yi4V3J_jiiU this is very good too. do this stretch on a bar (or ur room dor) it fixes ur posture too and strenghten ur traps. At the begining its ok if u keep ur legs in floor.

Also u have to work on the other muscles groups in ur body:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiKfLE2K_DI knee pushups for ur chest, triceps, abs and its not that hard. when u become strong start doing full pushups.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aclHkVaku9U squats : best exercice for ur legs, glutes (important if u sit too much for video games) and ur lower back.

Dont worry about the abs u can find exercices on youtube for that. But start with those exercices and they involve abs workout too.

rawerecord holder Tournament #131/08/2018 19:09

Breathing gets fucked up when youre about to do a really "important" WR.

HaMMa mapperrecord holder Tournament #331/08/2018 19:50

what i used to do when recording: i take deep breaths in middle of my run specificaly in safe areas (when running moving from room to room ect... basicaly when not jumping).
Breathing is a big topic to know especialy when it comes to dangerous situation in street for example. there are many good books to read writen by martial arts people about this and they are very helpful.
their BASIC philosophy is : NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS TO YOU OR WHATS HAPPENING AROUND YOU DONT STOP BREATHING AND KEEP YOUR BREATHING CALM.
but in real life its very hard to completely keep ur calm u know. Some people can do it like special forces people and snipers.

sometimes in good runs towards the end or whenever I feel that I have good form I hold the mouse so tight that some of my fingers hurt. :d

HaMMa mapperrecord holder Tournament #331/08/2018 23:28

for intense non stop maps just prepare urself mentaly : tell ur self if i fail its ok i will start new demo its not the end of the world ez and then u will get LEWLY wr style :D go all in thats what i want to see ;)

KarLi mapper01/09/2018 09:11

put some cool music on the background and jump with the rhythm is the best thing :D

Gorbachev_x mapper01/09/2018 17:07

Originally posted by KarLi
put some cool music on the background and jump with the rhythm is the best thing :D


IDK how can people play and record with music, it's a bit distracting imo but that's just me, I can't play properly if I cannot hear my steps and I know I am not the only one.

rawerecord holder Tournament #102/09/2018 03:40

Originally posted by Gorbachev_x
Originally posted by KarLi
put some cool music on the background and jump with the rhythm is the best thing :D


IDK how can people play and record with music, it's a bit distracting imo but that's just me, I can't play properly if I cannot hear my steps and I know I am not the only one.


Playing with music doesn't mean not hearing your footsteps. I bet all the players who record while listening music have their ingame sound louder.

KarLi mapper02/09/2018 12:39

@Gorbachev_x
i never said recording :)
i only mentioned doing some KZ time with music... ofcourse i like to hear the footsteps ... specially on Cups there is no music just game sounds.

and just like rawe said maybe increasing the volume abit up for in-game sounds.

Gorbachev_x mapper02/09/2018 12:52

Well I tried it a lot but I really could never play with music, even surf or autobhop get hard. I don't like loud audio so yeah, like I said, that's just me, my brother thinks I'm retarded because I use extremely low sound lmao.

When I play for fun I listen to music most of the times, but when I try hard a wr for example I just turn on the footsteps and try to concentrate as much as possible.

g-Lprecord holder Tournament #102/09/2018 15:28

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EiRC80FJbHU

+ Don't forget to look at a distant object from times to times, in order to avoid eye strain, also don't forget to blink

+ Take some breaks where you can walk a bit / stretch your legs

+ Sit straight

But tbh who gives a fck, when u have to get dem wrs u ain't got time for dat, real players think about stretching when they can't even strafe anymore because their hands hurt too much, true fact

Commandeer mapper05/09/2018 20:37

Head pressuring down for sure, during the last active years I really had to warmup my wrists too if there was going to be a lot of bhopping involved. I also had to unbind my mouse2 because I had +jump on it and I kept pressing it for some god damn reason when bhop got too intense :D

Scary Tournament #205/09/2018 21:48

Sounds absolutely nuts! Back when I played I would get very tense in my neck but nothing major :)

Nubby-_-06/09/2018 11:04(edited 06/09/2018 11:07)

its all mental, its not about exercise or shiet, you have to train your brain and get over it.. when i was active and i was playing/recording, always when i was about to do the "perfect" run that i wanted to, at the very end i started shaking and my heart rate jumps really hard, then i fail and q tab enter, adrenaline rush.The ting that helped me was like, practicing always the hard spots on the map, combos or some sc or trickjump or whatever, just doing it 100 times so i can feel more relaxed when i reach this part of the map, this way you can be more confident in yourself.

HaMMa mapperrecord holder Tournament #306/09/2018 12:24

Originally posted by Nubby-_-
its all mental, its not about exercise or shiet, you have to train your brain and get over it.. when i was active and i was playing/recording, always when i was about to do the "perfect" run that i wanted to, at the very end i started shaking and my heart rate jumps really hard, then i fail and q tab enter, adrenaline rush.The ting that helped me was like, practicing always the hard spots on the map, combos or some sc or trickjump or whatever, just doing it 100 times so i can feel more relaxed when i reach this part of the map, this way you can be more confident in yourself.

are u serious bro? u have a body moving by muscle groups. we are not talking about someone who breaks with his girlfriend xD

shooting-starrecord holder Tournament #106/09/2018 18:34(edited 06/09/2018 18:34)

kz has always been physically demanding

Cobrex mapper Tournament #206/09/2018 20:56

Originally posted by Gorbachev_x
IDK how can people play and record with music, it's a bit distracting imo but that's just me, I can't play properly if I cannot hear my steps and I know I am not the only one.


And then there's me, blasting off my speakers with hip hop while playing csgo/dota ...
Don't get me wrong, I actually can't play with no ingame sounds, but what more is there to it in kreedz other than those 0.5s footstep sounds from bhop .. I get really bored in about 10minutes if there's nothing else to keep me entertained.

As for the topic: when i was recording stuff, i would always light up one and go from there. Never did any exercises as I barely played more than 3 hours in one session.
I'd advise you to go to the gym or smth that keeps your body active, or if not, do what g-lp linked. I guess xD

nobody^07/09/2018 19:06

Broke 5 monitors with my head while geeking LJ.
Kiddin, yet I honestly lean forward like a charging bull.

Page 1 of 2

Please log in to post replies.