Magic the gathering. Card discussion.

10/10/2018 12:28
Page 1 of 1
Scary Tournament #210/10/2018 12:28

Anybody who plays?

I play modern, I got a pretty good monogreen elf, with heritage druid and ezuri as killer and ofcourse a playset of collected company. Also got an 8 rack deck and a new dragon deck with Sarkhan fireblood,demanding dragon and glorybringers.

I tried out to make a traxxos (dominaria) deck, but it failed and now is completely split personality, with tron and thoughtknot seers - very weird nowadays.

I'm working on a blue white control deck, without creatures. But I sold my foil teferi when it was at 65 euro. Now it's at 85 :(

What do you all think about the new cards like assassin trophy, knight of autumn, risk factor and pelt collector? Personally I love pelt collector, mixing it with vexing devil I can see that card even entering legacy and the value is steadily rising. Also assassins trophy seems to be the new aprupt decay and could also hit legacy.

Thought?

Scary Tournament #210/10/2018 12:32

My decks can be seen here:

Elves: https://deckbox.org/sets/1847894
Wrench Rack: https://deckbox.org/sets/2041622
Dragon Birds: https://deckbox.org/sets/2069447
Blue aggro: https://deckbox.org/sets/1986957
And my split personality thopter tron traxos: https://deckbox.org/sets/2035680

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.