New jump on militia! :D

Started by beuhnoix
04/04/2007 21:10
Page 1 of 1
beuhnoix04/04/2007 21:10

Hey, I just found a new on cs_militia (I believe), HF... I pwnd it with bhop but I guess you can do it without..

Piture
demo

Enjoy :D

ndR moviemaker Tournament #204/04/2007 21:19

n1Ce I didn't know it!

sbzvln Tournament #204/04/2007 21:38

hahah ndr xD, it's old :(

CelebratioN04/04/2007 22:19

too old i saw it for first time here in forum by Alts!tcH (dont remember his nickname exactly if i have mistake sry)

PrEn1uMz04/04/2007 22:22

Alts!cH did it from the rock to the roof in Potatismos

ndR moviemaker Tournament #204/04/2007 22:31

I knew to the roof, but not with the ladder...
GJ ANYWAY

Pulsar!04/04/2007 22:39

Alts!cH did it from the rock to the roof in Potatismos

PrEn1uMz

It's different jumps..

M!nn0W05/04/2007 01:08

I think its like X Longjump :/

wima05/04/2007 01:12

oldsql :D

pacMan mapper05/04/2007 03:32

lololo :D

CranzY05/04/2007 22:47

gj anyway :d

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.