kz_tropiclimb_xp deadly sc
Just found this nasty 180 bhop you can do to shave off ~30-35 sec.
It is quite hard because you need almost no jof (1-2 units at most) and requires 294/295 pre or more to land. It gets even harder when you land it because you need to duckbhop in order to not get pushed away from the block.
I can do it 1/15 times but with practice you can narrow it to 1/10 or even less if you get lucky with pre. I find BJ easier than SBJ but its preference.
Failing it will cost you 1~1:30 min.
Keep in mind this sc is at an advanced part of the map so its quite hard to land and punishes you with restarting again (if you are going for wr). Although we may never see it on a wr I thought it was funny to share.
Demo: https://www.sendspace.com/file/en9ocy
Main sc:
Section you cut: 
Section you have to re-do if you fail: 
interesting
youtube afu plz
Originally posted by kyseryoutube afu plz
Please log in to post replies.