New ? cs_militia jump

Started by Pulsar!
05/04/2007 14:51
Page 2 of 3
Berkut Tournament #207/11/2009 18:11

:D

Grrr07/11/2009 18:19

lol its like tjubby's story @d2 catwalk box jump

SeeHow07/11/2009 20:36

haha, qewi made it in his new movie :D 3 times in row (:

just VANS08/11/2009 12:32

possible :D

qewi08/11/2009 13:20

Haha Pulsar! So that's why you wanted to have demo :D

It's really easy if you use the right technique, I got a x5 but I didn't want to use it in my movie, would look so gay ^_^

y i r i08/11/2009 15:00

qewi you pwn ladders as ****! <3

Berkut Tournament #208/11/2009 15:40

**** = noob ? :D Can't find the word

kyser08/11/2009 16:11

as kcuf :E

gj qewi!

akkord mapper08/11/2009 16:23

not even close to being hard xD

Pulsar!08/11/2009 16:37

It is a good illustration how fast KZ skill increase..

It was "Impossible" in 2007 and it is "not even close to being hard" now.. I can't even imagine what will be in 2012-13..

qewi08/11/2009 16:47

Originally posted by akkord
not even close to being hard xD

True, you did feel kinda ridiculous when you just find out the right technique to do it, right? At least I did haha, first time I did it I was like "OMG!:OO" then I tried it some more and made it like every third try and was like "wait, I thought this was hard :-(".

True story.

Grrr08/11/2009 17:35

Originally posted by qewi
Originally posted by akkord
not even close to being hard xD

True, you did feel kinda ridiculous when you just find out the right technique to do it, right? At least I did haha, first time I did it I was like "OMG!:OO" then I tried it some more and made it like every third try and was like "wait, I thought this was hard :-(".

True story.


gogogo! make a guide! :D

Flurpan10/11/2009 16:46

it is easy haha

fr1ggerX_x10/11/2009 16:53

yeah, qewi did it in his new movie :D.. i saw this in another movie but i don't know if is doing with legal settings -.-

kafds10/11/2009 19:07

I sort of think that its 100% possible to actually jump over the fence itself, without touching it. Sounds fairly extreme, but I think that it really could be possible somehow.

SUBWAYZ10/11/2009 19:20

Originally posted by kafds
I sort of think that its 100% possible to actually jump over the fence itself, without touching it. Sounds fairly extreme, but I think that it really could be possible somehow.

Tbh I was thinking to try it on aa100 :D

pointtilaine10/11/2009 19:34

Originally posted by kafds
I sort of think that its 100% possible to actually jump over the fence itself, without touching it. Sounds fairly extreme, but I think that it really could be possible somehow.

I am pretty sure that qewi would be able to do this as well.

lonewolf VIP11/11/2009 23:30

with scout maybe

kafds11/11/2009 23:50

Originally posted by ikm
with scout maybe

Weapons only affect your runspeed, in other words only the speed when you actually touch the ground; groundstrafing, different techniques prestrafes such as weirdjump, countjump (dcj/mcj), longjump, and so on, but not ladderjump or edgebug/jumpbug or such bugs where the HL engine actually doesn't think you hit the ground.

Weapons don't affect in slide/surf/nfd-bugs (no fall damage)/ladders... keep that in mind, my son.

LoGic #kz-bltc12/11/2009 00:16

qewi did it in his movie two or three times !

Page 2 of 3

Please log in to post replies.