Another stinky bean game...

Started by BooLiSH
06/04/2007 02:20
Page 1 of 1
BooLiSH06/04/2007 02:20

here's the link

http://crazymonkeygames.com/Stinky-Bean-Fling.html

i would like to know how far you can get...

i can just reach ~84.000 so i wonder how they reach 1.xxx.xxx and more...
:rolleyes:

cheers

H.o.r.s.t.08/04/2007 00:23

that sucks :D

BooLiSH08/04/2007 01:29

I know, but i would like to know how they reach their überresults...

if you don't know no problem... ^^ shit on it

H.o.r.s.t.08/04/2007 02:19

got 190000 so far :)

45th. on the highscore =)
[ Edited Sun Apr 08 2007, 02:20AM ]

BooLiSH08/04/2007 12:24

do you make circle strafes or normal^^?
(i mean at the beinning (serious question))
[ Edited Sun Apr 08 2007, 12:24PM ]

IllDepence08/04/2007 13:32

lol, I think I found a bug^^
my bean landed and then was moving with 1 MPH on the ground and is not stopping, it's just moving and moving since 5000 FT

/edit: lol, didn't know what this stupid monkey is good for^^
my bean was movieng with 1 MPH over 25000 FT and then I klicked this stupid monkey and stoped at 40000 FT
damn, I could have let it run the hole day and the night long and get the highscore^^ damn...

/edit: ok, 1 mph again^^ you just have to throw you bean very slow on the bottom so that it is moving with 1 mph
it won't stop moving :D


[ Edited Sun Apr 08 2007, 01:58PM ]

BooLiSH08/04/2007 13:57

lol xD ok
pc is running 24/7

someone made over 13 million o.O
[ Edited Sun Apr 08 2007, 02:01PM ]

xiller08/04/2007 16:59

hahah that's the other person who found the bug

IllDepence08/04/2007 17:18

hmpf...
would take very long with a speed of 1mph^^
I stopped it after 200000 ft because I wanted to hear music and the backgroundmusic of that game is so annoying!

stinnZ mapper08/04/2007 20:05

I don't get this game I can't move after I throw or strafe or whatever you do

BooLiSH08/04/2007 22:26

at the beginning you must swing the bean in circles or to the left and to the right so when you klick your mouse you get more speed (i had up to 500mph i think)
and when the monkey starts to blink you klick on it

stinnZ mapper09/04/2007 15:14

Thx ;)

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.