Nuketrick - possible but can't do it :(.

Started by corny
06/04/2007 02:25
Page 1 of 1
corny06/04/2007 02:25

It's about this one:
http://img183.imageshack.us/my.php?image=denuke0005su5.jpg

You have to jump on the ladder without losing HP. SK|Spawn did it once in 1 of his demos and I can't beat it :(. Maybe you can - if so, pls record :D.
Best regards.

sbzvln Tournament #206/04/2007 10:16

hehe nice :D ill try later

ANtye06/04/2007 10:55

I dont belive that spawn hited the ladder first :/ He just egde buged the the egde and than hited the ladder.

Its really lucky jump.. lucky spawn :F

NeMiQ2206/04/2007 11:04

omg really nice trickjump....good for movie...I gonna try it
pls upload that Spawns demo on sendspace.com.. I want to see it :x
[ Edited Fri Apr 06 2007, 11:48AM ]

Pulsar!06/04/2007 12:42

Ye, upload the demo !

Arokh06/04/2007 13:10

yeah it's a very very lucky jump .. Im having enough trouble as-is trying to jump cleanly through the opening of the vent from the floor.

stinnZ mapper06/04/2007 15:26

I will try it but it looks impossible :)
[ Edited Fri Apr 06 2007, 03:27PM ]

Aly00706/04/2007 17:00

i can do only with this metod
http://www.sendmefile.com/00520788

CranzY07/04/2007 09:28

lol realy nice trick and new for me ... gj :)

Scary Tournament #210/04/2007 14:19

Trust me that is impossible :(

corny11/04/2007 14:43

I don't have the demo anymore but i msged spawn on irc (and he answered!! ;D) and he said that he hit the ladder and not edgebugged it. But as I mentioned this demo was from cpl 2004 and I don't have a clue in which match he made it :(.
But I'm sure it is possible because I did it twice on the other side but from the yellow house (I don't know which word u use on it :)).
[ Edited Wed Apr 11 2007, 02:47PM ]

marik11/04/2007 17:52

i did it backwards with 1fps and awp 3 times in a row

Pulsar!11/04/2007 19:10

i did it backwards with 1fps and awp 3 times in a row

marik

And with full flash ?

marik11/04/2007 19:19

no but with 3 smokes in front of me

NeMiQ2211/04/2007 21:53

@corny - demo pls!!!!
@ marik - :D:D same but with para and 4 smokes

Pulsar!11/04/2007 23:13

@corny - demo pls!!!!
@ marik - :D:D same but with para and 4 smokes

Raptor22

noob xD

Arokh12/04/2007 00:54

Originally posted by Raptor22
@corny - demo pls!!!!
@ marik - :D:D same but with para and 4 smokes

Pulsar-r

noob xD



ppth .. I did it without even moving. :P

Volsfootball12/04/2007 01:55

wow, nice find. i would like to see this demo. . .

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.