Video Quality is worse

Started by BoOnSpoOn
06/04/2007 02:54
Page 1 of 1
BoOnSpoOn06/04/2007 02:54

Hello,
I tried to watch Bibo's Longjump Show today, but as I wanted to do so, I realized that the quality is bad. I don't mean the Video quality from the video, but from Windows Media Player oO. There are white stripes in the playing field and everything is distorted and so :-( I have installed the K-Lite Codec-Pack, so I have all Codecs :( It is not only with this movie, it's at all movies I see now

ichirou06/04/2007 11:45

It's most likely a codec problem, try uninstall all codecs and install only the codec needed for the movie you're having problem with.

If you're really unlucky you could have a gfx hardware error, but then you should've noticed the stripes while not watching a movie too.

Corey_Taylor06/04/2007 12:09(edited 18/08/2010 16:38)

http://download.pchome.de/download.php?SID=635&DID=1&TID=4361184384780

take this

it is a codec pack which might help you
[ Edited Fri Apr 06 2007, 12:10PM ]

Fatalis06/04/2007 14:58

Codec packs are bad. Use VLC Media Player.

ichirou06/04/2007 15:30(edited 18/08/2010 16:38)

VLC is bad. Download only the codecs you need seperatly. Use MPC (Media Player Classic)
[ Edited Fri Apr 06 2007, 03:31PM ]

BoOnSpoOn11/04/2007 16:37(edited 18/08/2010 16:38)

I don't wanna use another player, maybe that's my problem ... oO ^^

EDIT : Fixed it, I changed some settings in WMP, like High quality mode or so oO
[ Edited Wed Apr 11 2007, 05:16PM ]

rinkon mapper12/04/2007 04:22(edited 26/07/2015 11:17)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwrbyVaC6EU

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.