lt_city_extreme preview
There's playable extreme and then there's no-point-extreme, and this falls into no-point-extreme :d
But not too bad for your first map :)
It is possible to beat lt_city_extreme without cp?
when its playable with cps then its also playable without.
its "just" practise and/or lucky :)
There's playable extreme and then there's no-point-extreme, and this falls into no-point-extreme :d
But not too bad for your first map :)
True :)
Originally posted by Fact_or_FictionIt is possible to beat lt_city_extreme without cp?
when its playable with cps then its also playable without.
its "just" practise and/or lucky :)
Also true ^^ ..but this maps requires more luck than skills :P imo
then more practice then less luck :)
*Gg*
but i know what u mean
btw.
<3 ya elITe^ my darling :D
I really don't see why you would make a map so hard, there really is no point unless you really really want to depress yourself.
working now on some changes.. :P
some new screens:
http://chainer.puslapiai.lt/1.JPG
http://chainer.puslapiai.lt/2.JPG
http://chainer.puslapiai.lt/3.JPG
http://chainer.puslapiai.lt/4.JPG
map become playable now (no more insane haha :D)
[ Edited Mon Apr 09 2007, 06:34AM ]
uhh.. gonna try it soon^^
It looks good FoF! I wanna play it :)
Such a great improvement on looks there Fact :)
looks pretty challenging :) nice job
I'm pretty sure I'm near to the end :)
last screens:
http://chainer.projektas.lt/11.jpg
http://chainer.projektas.lt/12.jpg
http://chainer.projektas.lt/13.jpg
http://chainer.projektas.lt/14.jpg
http://chainer.projektas.lt/15.jpg
http://chainer.projektas.lt/16.jpg
correcting difficulty of map.. :P
[ Edited Wed Apr 11 2007, 07:09PM ]
Please log in to post replies.