Flash intro, an old CS Clan..

Started by SadPuppy mapper
12/04/2019 12:05
Page 1 of 1
SadPuppy mapper12/04/2019 12:05

Going through old files and projects, I have found parts of the unfinished movie I was working on around 2004 (which I will share later when certain I have found as much as I have left). But, in that era I also found this clip which I worked on for our homepage. It's supposed to be a flash intro for our CS clan 42.

The thing I most remember is the horrifying rendering times.. 15 years ago.. =)

Clan 42 intro

(File size less than 10 MB)


GoldenNinja12/04/2019 16:47

It may be old, but still, it looks sick to me, awesome work SadPuppy :)

sajkee. mapper12/04/2019 18:53

SadPuppy says grrr..woof..woof
It's still better than my nowdays moviemaking skills :DD

SadPuppy mapper12/04/2019 22:17

Haha...SadPuppy says grr woof woof... =D

Thanks guys ^^

I'll try to at least up the teaser I made for the movie this weekend.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.