Mats on icevalley

Started by CyniuThunder
02/05/2019 22:41
Page 1 of 1
CyniuThunder02/05/2019 22:41

Hey,
This is just pure throwbackthursday thing. 10 years ago today I uploaded a quick clip of my bro bhoping on icevalley. This was just for a test, as both demo and edit was kinda effortless but it was my first clip ever recorded through mirv demo tool (hlae) (don't ask how I recorded demos before). Also it is my first cs clip uploaded to my channel (I uploaded one or two movies before that, but I deleted them almost straight away).

10 years later - again - effortless, quick edit. I noticed that 10 years is coming and I asked my bro if he can record similar jump, so it could be fun and nostalgic to make the same clip again. So he recorded it almost immediately.


02 May 2009

02 May 2019


dont compare it jump&edit wise, cause the only reason why I made this is because I am nostalgic mfcker and I like numbers.
be nostalgic w/ me
cheers

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.