New Bhop Tutorial
This https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ys_jFDCKfXM ancient official bhop tutorial is kind of useless, i think it's time for a new and better tutorial, if someone is interested to make. Something with more details that actually teaches you what bhop is all about, like wayz did for longjump https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkxtdC2L3MQ
Things that i think should be mentioned in a good bhop tutorial (that i had to learn the hard way over time)
- your speed resets to 250 if pre is over 300
- it's bad to jump too early or too late
- strafe constantly to maintain speed
- how fast you spin the wheel matters
There are some other things, but they slip my mind now, maybe some other bhop pros can also post suggestions / tips here, that worth mentioning in a bhop tutorial.
Might be hard to understand but reading this would answer some questions, its more for experienced players I guess https://kz-rush.ru/en/article/bhop-physics
Ye, I know that tutorial, but it's pretty advanced, I doubt beginners will understand it
I guess we can make similar tutorial with some edit:
- After jump ,try to get some speed in air to have a good prestrafe (1-2 strafes would be enough)
- It's very important to press jump (scroll wheel) right in the moment when you touch the ground (not before,not after)
-If we could include a SBJ technique in this ,we must say that SBJ can returns your speed if you already lost it
Please log in to post replies.