CS minimize crash

15/05/2019 13:16
Page 1 of 1
MEELrecord holderlj record holder Tournament #115/05/2019 13:16(edited 15/05/2019 13:23)

Hello there. Was wondering if anyone had this problem or know how to fix it. My CS crashes everytime I minimize it in any way - alt+tab, windows key, clicking on other monitor desktop, combinations on touchpad (that opens search or smth else). This happens both with CS and HL. I can click other stuff if I use it on window mode, but if I minimize it (the icon top right or clicking on cs on taskbar) it crashes. I've tried different games and can minimize them all without any crashes. Using windows 10. Not the end of the world but its still kinda annoying. Any ideas? Thanks!
Edit: Few gifs of what happens https://i.imgur.com/64n3QA8.gifv https://i.imgur.com/stJ31U2.gifv Same thing with fullscreen just easier to capture on window mode.

sajkee. mapperrecord holder15/05/2019 13:29

Try to edit your launch options if you changed something soon, like -nofbo -nomsaa -stretchaspect

MEELrecord holderlj record holder Tournament #115/05/2019 14:25

Originally posted by SAJKEE
Try to edit your launch options if you changed something soon, like -nofbo -nomsaa -stretchaspect

It was like that since I got laptop with win10. Same thing with or without any launch options :|

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.