HQ Textures for kz_longjumps2

Started by mF^
22/08/2019 18:46
Page 1 of 1
mF^22/08/2019 18:46

Sup guys, hope you don't mind if I keep these files here.
It's pain in the ass finding them nowadays.

Only for lj2, there are credits and link of the original archive with more maps in the readme.txt.

Image

Download from dropbox

mls mapper22/08/2019 21:50

if anyone needs, please contact
Image

vLy mapperlj record holder23/08/2019 08:15(edited 23/08/2019 08:16)

what is new compared to the original one?

mF^24/08/2019 16:22(edited 24/08/2019 16:22)

Originally posted by vLy
what is new compared to the original one?

If you asked me about my archive, the original archive which I found had textures for a few dozens of maps and uses strange set of textures for some walls on kzlj2.
Had to remove everything but kzlj2 since I don't need them and fix some textures to make it playable :)

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.