BH styles
Hi im a new jumper and i have heard something talking about 3 ways to BH
1. Nomal bunnyhop
2. Duck bunnyhop
3. and standup bunnyhop
what is the diffrents betwen them? what are u doing in the 3 jumps? plz help me
I am not so clever about this but I think they are as following:
1. Where you duck right before you do the next bhop.
2. Where you hold duck, and bhop from side to side.
3. I think this one is given up by itself.
But I am not sure if normal bhop = standup bhop
1. Normal bunnyhop
-> You make a strafejump and press jump at the moment you hit the ground and then you strafe in the air and when you are about to hit the ground you press jump, then airstrafe, jump, airstrafe, jump...
2. Duck bunnyhop
-> It's the same as normal bhop. The only thing which is different is that you press duck all the time (the airstrafes while you are ducked are shit, so you only do duckbhops when it's necessary)
3. standup bunnyhop
-> If you want to make a standup-bhop you have duck in the air and a short moment before you hit the ground you release the duck button and press the jump button. If you do it right, it gives you a nice boost and makes it possible to jump 240+. Some hard bhops maps like exodus_hard and coldhop_v2_hard aren't possible without standup bhops.
[ Edited Sun Apr 08 2007, 06:58PM ]
ok ty u very much
nice explanations draken :D
:up: :up: draken, perfect. :D
hugh, never heard about this standup bhops^^
now I know them :D thx
yeap i can do the three ways of bhop and btw draken explain all this stuff how you can do this way or other thing you can do with it ...
Please log in to post replies.