SC in cg_cbblebhop :)

Started by mytH-_0
08/04/2007 21:21
Page 1 of 1
mytH-_008/04/2007 21:21

Uber duuber ShortCut :o

DEMO : http://www.snidugt.com/saevar/mytH.cs/mytH-Show.rar

IMG : http://img104.imageshack.us/img104/7346/niceop5.jpg

Thank you :) :x :up:

ndR moviemaker Tournament #208/04/2007 21:30

I already posted it some days after the map release but GJ anyway ^^

mytH-_008/04/2007 21:36

whupz... hehe :ÞÞ anyway!! I MADE IT ! haha :Þ I Specced the demo and it wasn´t in it this ShortCut so i thought no one had done it :Þ but GJ ndR :D hehe
[ Edited Sun Apr 08 2007, 09:37PM ]

Volsfootball08/04/2007 22:32

I don't really play this map so gj on finding this. :D

sbzvln Tournament #208/04/2007 22:38

I Specced the demo and it wasn´t in it this ShortCut so i thought no one had done it :Þ


wtf? :D

and its old

Z0ck3rOO708/04/2007 22:39

wtf again a thread about this sc? -.-

stinnZ mapper08/04/2007 23:54

Sævar where can I download this map ?

Volsfootball09/04/2007 02:14

In the custom maps?

stinnZ mapper09/04/2007 02:26

:D didn't notice when it got realesed :)

neppo10/04/2007 10:26

old :-\

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.