fps problems

Started by PeKz^
01/05/2020 17:16
Page 1 of 1
PeKz^01/05/2020 17:16

hi, I've installed 1.6 again after a long time and encountered some fps problems
the problem is I can't even get stable 99 fps in main menu!
thought maybe its just a bug, connected to some servers and had ~60-80 fps even in simple maps like goldbhop ... best shopping pre I can get is 260 and even tho my strafes sync are fine but I can't get "gain" and the result is 242 LJ in best situation :(
I have 8700k and 2080ti, and using updated drivers. temp is okay and I don't have overheating problems and it's just 1.6
installed Manjaro with nvidia-prime driver and it didn't help either.
tried everything here https://xtreme-jumps.eu/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?372142.0 and googled but couldn't find any solutions :(
p.s : sry for bad eng

Stabilot01/05/2020 17:34

Even if u had a potato and carrots running your pc u should have a solid fps running this game lol

Try using nvidia experience and optimize the game?

PeKz^01/05/2020 17:39

Originally posted by Stabilot
Even if u had a potato and carrots running your pc u should have a solid fps running this game lol

Try using nvidia experience and optimize the game?


ikr, even my old PC runs this better :(
tried that but no luck

PeKz^01/05/2020 17:57

it's the best situation i have https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHVoGFmef6g

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.