where is the entrance of kz_wsp_islandclimb s

Started by z1820
09/04/2007 04:28
Page 1 of 1
z182009/04/2007 04:28

room screen:
http://img329.imageshack.us/my.php?image=22645936qt6.jpg

I go there with a plugin, and I don't know where is the entrance or exit :confused:

Volsfootball09/04/2007 04:39

Hmm, which one is islandclimb again? I really to the life of me remember which one it is

AverageFreak09/04/2007 13:06(edited 18/09/2010 23:12)

the one that has 4 caves and in the end there is an island with a big green beanstalk XD


On topic:

WTF
HAX





[ Edited Mon Apr 09 2007, 02:49PM ]

matty16/05/2007 21:55(edited 18/09/2010 23:13)

there is an entity in this secret room, so perhaps you teleport in and out? or perhaps it was just part of the map that was never finished.
[ Edited Wed May 16 2007, 10:12PM ]

faker mapper16/05/2007 22:59

or perhaps it was just part of the map that was never finished.

matty


Exactly. It was planned as a secret room but never finished.... Therefore there is no entrance ;)

dEMolite mapper16/05/2007 23:11

entrance with noclip yes but nothing more :)

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.