kz?_fjellheimen (soon finished)

09/04/2007 12:13
Page 2 of 3
XaSer mapper Tournament #226/04/2007 20:17

I have made some more (NOT FINISHED)

http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/9787/vertexfjell0005bd7.jpg

http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/9316/vertexfjell0003yu9.jpg

http://img361.imageshack.us/img361/7257/vertexfjell0005dg0.jpg

http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/1080/vertexfjell0006th7.jpg

http://img361.imageshack.us/img361/9193/vertexfjell0007dy7.jpg

http://img112.imageshack.us/img112/8702/vertexfjell0008xe7.jpg

http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/7328/vertexfjell0010ml9.jpg

(the jumps coming later)

[ Edited Thu Apr 26 2007, 08:22PM ]

In[10]sE26/04/2007 21:42

this is incredible, very nice. gj man keep going

drewbie mapper27/04/2007 02:21

looks amazing, hope fps is half decent :)

PrEn1uMz27/04/2007 11:53

look really really nice !
keep up good work !
if the jumps are good it'll be one of the best map ever ;)

DaMp mapper27/04/2007 14:04

you have grass in your cave... that doesn't metter but i think u have set the func_illusionary with rander mode texture... put it to solid then it isn't glowing that hard ...


but it looks fucking awesome :) i hope there aren't wallbugs ..
[ Edited Fri Apr 27 2007, 04:09PM ]

Dalai mapper28/04/2007 00:43

holy shit, u rock!
whats the trick of that beautiful vertex manipulation?
http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/9316/vertexfjell0003yu9.jpg

XaSer mapper Tournament #228/04/2007 07:46

Dalai Lama]holy shit, u rock!
whats the trick of that beautiful vertex manipulation?
http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/9316/vertexfjell0003yu9.jpg

[aTp



The answer is triangles

elITe^02/05/2007 14:26

:o Looks awesome dude! gjgj!

kzno`Psycho06/06/2007 19:20

You know I love this map XaSer.

btw guys: I have tested it :P

Volsfootball06/06/2007 20:07

I still don't know what fjellheimen means. . .

Joko06/06/2007 20:16

i think he mentioned it is the name of the village he lives or lived in.

theL0w^06/06/2007 20:22

I cant wait...

DaMp mapper07/06/2007 02:05

i hope it isn't that beatiful that everywhere is a wallbug or something u know? :D

rydu09/06/2007 19:45

roughly translated it means "mountain home"

Volsfootball11/06/2007 06:41

Thanks so much rydu!! :D

h1m1 mapper12/06/2007 23:23

freakin' awesome ! gj, keep the nice work ;)

bakeLit29/08/2007 20:48

Uberhaxxed like the rock and church :) keep going

Murvelman29/08/2007 21:51

When is this map coming anyway? :D

bakeLit16/09/2007 22:00

OMFG complete can't wait to chase :D

P.V.A.B.-jello17/09/2007 02:00

fps? :S

Page 2 of 3

Please log in to post replies.