240 LJ block with 1 strafe + bonus by DON SIMON

Started by DON_SIMON
21/08/2020 18:18
Page 1 of 2
DON_SIMON21/08/2020 18:18(edited 21/08/2020 18:23)

Hello XJ! My modest successes in LJ: 240 LJ block with 1 strafe + 241 stat fail by DON SIMON.
link

PeZ021/08/2020 18:47

ok

Evis21/08/2020 22:15

ban the impostor

akse22/08/2020 00:01

cool gj

h4 mapper22/08/2020 07:37

The greatest

roundrecord holder Tournament #122/08/2020 11:32

DON SIMON the living legend. ftw!

qcg mapper Tournament #122/08/2020 15:32(edited 22/08/2020 15:32)

molodec

DON_SIMON26/08/2020 16:28

Thank you all for the good comments!
New fail stat with 1 strafe 241.3!

Brummbär26/08/2020 18:11

Can you upload to youtube that is something i need to see

daza mapper26/08/2020 20:52

The fact that you are writing about yoursefl in third person makes you seem like a narcissist

DON_SIMON26/08/2020 22:26

Originally posted by Brummbär
Can you upload to youtube that is something i need to see

Ask someone to upload on YouTube who has a KZ channel.

DON_SIMON26/08/2020 22:33

Originally posted by daza
The fact that you are writing about yoursefl in third person makes you seem like a narcissist

It seems that the theme was created for the possibility of jumping in 1 strafe. I don't understand what the stupid conclusion has to do with it. I can tell, you are a little infantile kid, but who cares? Best wishes from DON SIMON!

Chichin mapperrecord holder26/08/2020 22:47

Originally posted by DON_SIMON
Originally posted by daza
The fact that you are writing about yoursefl in third person makes you seem like a narcissist

It seems that the theme was created for the possibility of jumping in 1 strafe. I don't understand what the stupid conclusion has to do with it. I can tell, you are a little infantile kid, but who cares? Best wishes from DON SIMON!


obliterated

DON_SIMON26/08/2020 23:45

Originally posted by Chichin
Originally posted by DON_SIMON
Originally posted by daza
The fact that you are writing about yoursefl in third person makes you seem like a narcissist

It seems that the theme was created for the possibility of jumping in 1 strafe. I don't understand what the stupid conclusion has to do with it. I can tell, you are a little infantile kid, but who cares? Best wishes from DON SIMON!


obliterated


Very capacious and informative commentary.

dhh27/08/2020 07:35

Originally posted by daza
The fact that you are writing about yoursefl in third person makes you seem like a narcissist

Or just self ironic person, who knows, who knows...

rekt27/08/2020 14:11

How does it feel knowing DON_SIMON was lucky generically to be born as one of the few 1% best kz players in the world who can get any wr they want? Literally nothing you can do school, work, career, hard training etc will help you get laid more or get better times than him simply because he was lucky to hit the genetic lottery? Every time you play a kz map and desperately think to yourself "I wish I could wr this" I want you to remember that assholes like him can beat that map without even trying. So enjoy your internet upvotes and DnD nerd, but in the real world where it matters you ain't shit. Hey but at least you got upvotes right? The bitches loves guys who get upvotes lol loser.

zythH^ moviemaker28/08/2020 02:42

There is a portuguese song that lyrics say: "Não sou Don Juan, sou mais Don Simon, prefiro apanhar a puta do que por a puta a apanhar do Don." which means: "
I am not Don Juan, I am more Don Simon, I prefer to catch the whore than to have the whore catch the Don."

Nice to have Don Simon here.

B2U28/08/2020 21:01

I heard that don simon done 250 lj with o e strafe but didnt recorded it ????????????

paaveli28/08/2020 21:13

worst xj meme so far

prad29/08/2020 01:43(edited 29/08/2020 01:45)

Originally posted by zythH^
I am not Don Juan, I am more Don Simon, I prefer to catch the whore than to have the whore catch the Don."


OMG HAHAHAHA

Page 1 of 2

Please log in to post replies.