Straights and jumps

Started by GasterI0
15/09/2020 12:11
Page 1 of 1
GasterI015/09/2020 12:11

Good afternoon! The question is this. I can jump and long jump and count jump and high jump. But the trouble is that I do 5 straights but I don't hit them well. Almost always 45-50 minutes or less, what can you recommend?

Mathzz15/09/2020 19:49

Originally posted by GasterI0
Good afternoon! The question is this. I can jump and long jump and count jump and high jump. But the trouble is that I do 5 straights but I don't hit them well. Almost always 45-50 minutes or less, what can you recommend?


You should try someone not straight then, maybe you will hit them well then.

Evis16/09/2020 13:55

You should work on your angles. Perhaps you hit them well when you're in the middle of it, but by the time you get there, the nerve endings might be a little too numb from all the thrusting. You should use the right amount of smoothness
and tenderness, but also make sure it's the right amount of vigorousness at the same time. Try to focus more on what you're doing right from the start. If you can't hit 5 straights at the same time, perhaps start with 1, build up your way to 3 and then all the way up to 5? For most begginers, even 5 is way too much. I personally can't handle more than 8 at the same time and I've been doing this for quite a bit. If something doesn't seem to work, try it from the opposite site for a bit. Sync your moves and when you see that the results are getting better, don't change anything, just keep grinding. I can guarantee you success and that it's the way to go for most people.

We've all been there, don't worry too much. It takes time and practice. Good luck.

Gorbachev_x mapper19/09/2020 15:33

Originally posted by Mathzz
Originally posted by GasterI0
Good afternoon! The question is this. I can jump and long jump and count jump and high jump. But the trouble is that I do 5 straights but I don't hit them well. Almost always 45-50 minutes or less, what can you recommend?


You should try someone not straight then, maybe you will hit them well then.


Ba dum tss!

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.