Bhop block question

Started by LemoN1337
03/12/2020 23:38
Page 1 of 1
LemoN133703/12/2020 23:38(edited 03/12/2020 23:40)

Hello!

First for all, thank you a lot for reading this.

I started a bhop / kz map and i was randomly watching youtube videos about kz when i saw on kz_synergy_x something weird ( maybe only for me, because i'm beginner to mapping ).

I'm not sure how to explain very well, but i'll leave a video.

https://youtu.be/WNZJ8nPPOi4 - on min 2:43 and 2:46 player jumping on a bhop block, witch goes in, then when he's jumping ( not touching anymore ) block comes out fast. I know how to do the basic bhop block with func_door but i want to learn doing that too.

I wanted to decompile map to watch my self the settings made on entity, but decompiler fails.

rekt04/12/2020 00:16(edited 04/12/2020 00:25)

Not a mapper, but it can be done like any basic bhop block with func_door, just change lip to -1 and block move direction towards the wall. (Yaw angle or rotating wheel in top right when you open properties. Idk if it is like that in the program you're using). Oh yeah, you can modify the speed of the block too in the same properties, I think suggested is like 100 or more if it's too low it can be abused, like you see in the video.

LemoN133704/12/2020 01:57

@rekt: Thank you a lot for actually trying me.

I found source files for: synergy_x and synergy_x_2 and finally i can check my self if theres something that i can learn.

This topic can be closed! I'm sorry for distrubing you.

sajkee. mapperrecord holder04/12/2020 17:32

func_door options > Delay before close = 0

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.