Looking for mappers

Started by Gorbachev_x mapper
13/02/2021 16:17
Page 1 of 1
Gorbachev_x mapper13/02/2021 16:17

Hello. There is a project I started back to 2019 and lost the energy to finish.
Recently, qcg hopped in to help me with it and got his block part ready.
I now am looking for at least 2 mappers to help me finish this map, it is a collab project.
The intent is to make a hard checkpoint map that is pretty accessible for practically everyone, since I plan it to be just hard enough to make it interesting. This is NOT an extreme map for the 0.1%.
I have tried to reach some mappers but everyone seems to be unavailable, either inactive or not interested, or without time.
Please, help me finish this project so I can finish this project already.
I want people that have some insight into technical jumps. I DON'T want distance jumps in the map, this is set to be played with barely any strafing required. Also, I want people to be creative in their design, it is an open map but you are welcome to detail your block parts in whatever way you would like.
I just want to be done with this map already...

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.