The quest of the 6 buttons.

10/04/2007 14:39
Page 1 of 1
Scary Tournament #210/04/2007 14:39

NO SPOILERS!!!!

Hey guys, I have an assignment for you.

Before entering this quest I need to tell you that this probably will drive you mad. It's a hard quest, and only the true jumper, with the enlightened soul can complete this quest. That is why you have to try.

Be a hero, complete the quest!

First step:
You guys need to start your steam, double click on counter-strike and enter the game.

Second step:
Now you guys need to press "New game". You need to find the map kz_man_lost_island, and then press "Start".

Third step:
So, you have now started a Counter-Strike game, on the map lost_island, you now need to pull down your console and write mp_timelimit 0.

Fourth step:
Okay it is here the quest begin. You spawn close to a ladder. Climb that ladder, and walk the waterline, and reach the startbutton. Start it!

Fifth step:
You have now started a climb timer. But the quest is not climbing, the quest is to find 6 magic buttons. There is one under the starttimer. That is the only one I have found.

Sixth and final step:
Find out what the 6 buttons does. Which magical effect they have.

There should be 6 buttons placed around the map. This is not certain, and I'm not even sure that this is right, maybe there are no more buttons, maybe it is just a myth. But the myth tells that there ARE 6 buttons. And trust me, this will take you a long time. So only the true jumper can solve this myth.

Be a mythbuster, be a hero!

Happy searching!

Told further by Sir Scary.

NO SPOILERS!!!! :mad:
[ Edited ]

Murvelman10/04/2007 14:46

scary is my master
[ Edited Tue Apr 10 2007, 02:56PM ]

Scary Tournament #210/04/2007 14:47

Thanks dude
[ Edited Tue Apr 10 2007, 02:58PM ]

Murvelman10/04/2007 14:50

Im hardly the only one who knows this :)
[ Edited Tue Apr 10 2007, 02:56PM ]

Scary Tournament #210/04/2007 14:51

But let the people who don't know them, try for them self thanks.
[ Edited Tue Apr 10 2007, 02:58PM ]

Scary Tournament #210/04/2007 14:54

._O
[ Edited Tue Apr 10 2007, 02:58PM ]

Mehz10/04/2007 14:57

Im going to search for them without looking at that thread anyways :D

Scary Tournament #210/04/2007 14:58

That's the way to do it! :D

Speedwheel10/04/2007 15:38

found 4 :P

H.o.r.s.t.10/04/2007 22:15

Good idea, a nice way assured of success of saying:
I found something I wanna know, move ya asses guys, find it out for me!! :D


hero... *grin*


[ Edited Tue Apr 10 2007, 10:16PM ]

CranzY11/04/2007 06:18

ahahah nice tread from Sir scary - our hero :! !

edit: Dude seriously what's the deal ? If I find the all 6 sicret buttons what's gonna happend , I will be a real hero ? :P

Mehz11/04/2007 08:31

Of course you will Cranzy!!!!!!!

Scary Tournament #211/04/2007 09:35

H.o.r.s.t how can I get anything out of it when I tell people not to spoil?

I just made this game so people had something funny to try out. I don't get anything from this.

CranzY - You will become a KZ hero!

sbzvln Tournament #211/04/2007 18:38

Found them all

H.o.r.s.t.11/04/2007 21:44

you're my personal hero now :D

PrEn1uMz11/04/2007 22:06

6 buttons ? timer start / stop and 4 secret buttons :D

Tafatt12/04/2007 00:02

There is a rumour about a 7th button. If you find it don't press it or your computer will blow up!

CranzY12/04/2007 01:36

Tafatt aaHaha :D ok man :! Foo Fighters - My hero esp. for sir scary :))
[ Edited Thu Apr 12 2007, 01:37AM ]

Volsfootball12/04/2007 02:03

Wasn't there already a thread about this? Just askin. . . :P

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.