kz_swords2

Started by FLasH ^^ mapper
10/05/2021 02:06
Page 1 of 1
FLasH ^^ mapper10/05/2021 02:06(edited 10/05/2021 02:11)

Map Name : kz_swords2
Courses : 1
Length : Short
Difficulty : easy/average

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2482640950

Image

Commandeer mapper10/05/2021 19:00

I'm curious as to why make maps for a game that averages 4 players each day?

rampLrecord holder10/05/2021 19:39

looks good, i like the sky

FLasH ^^ mapper10/05/2021 20:53(edited 10/05/2021 20:54)

@commandeer Was practicing making models in blender... also i hate csgo kz and i hate 1.6 mapping limitations, i hope this answer pleases you. Also both maps are available for porting to any source engine game, the vmf is in the description.

zythH^ moviemaker11/05/2021 16:45

From the only image there is I think I will install kzmod just to try this, looks very nice FLasH.

PeKz^14/05/2021 00:07

Looks nice evem with 1.6 limitations. GJ

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.