my little map :D
i am working on it for 3 days so here it is :D
http://img387.imageshack.us/my.php?image=x0000gq3.jpg
http://img387.imageshack.us/my.php?image=x0002gb9.jpg
http://img401.imageshack.us/my.php?image=x0003gc5.jpg
http://img406.imageshack.us/my.php?image=x0004rp5.jpg
Looks like a cute little first time map ;D
second map :D but the first was bhop so call it my first map :D
bhop doesnt count :D
and map looks prty cool D:
[ Edited Tue Apr 10 2007, 04:28PM ]
I've seen worse :D
Good for a first map
I don't like it.
Sorry
i like the map its so nature :)
I've seen a lot worse first maps so keep on mapping :-).
Looks actually pretty cool for a first map. Gj
The bridge looks very strange -_x. But the other elements is n1c3 :).
neet mapping maybe make the bhop part not so boxy ie. the environment. vertex the walls. :)
the map is only 10% finished yet :D
Ooh, so lots on detail to come? Map looks good anyways.
nah but mb more rooms and now i am just building by trying and i have to redo the bugs :P
Please log in to post replies.