Come in and find out ^^

Started by Mr.Jumper
10/04/2007 17:16
Page 1 of 1
Mr.Jumper10/04/2007 17:16

Who was the first registered player in xtreme-jumps with how much days ?

Who has the most chatbox posts ?

Who has the most forum posts ?

give me some answeres and links plz =] i am very interested who it is

NeMiQ2210/04/2007 17:25

OddYsseus was first :) http://xtreme-jumps.eu/user.php?id.1
and dunno other answers

Z0ck3rOO710/04/2007 17:50

i think faker has the most forum posts:
2552 ( 7.68% )

H.o.r.s.t.10/04/2007 17:51

I suppose faker is the master spammer :D http://xtreme-jumps.eu/user.php?id.359

I'm member 126 :)

Mr.Jumper10/04/2007 20:08

wow OddYsseus joined at my birthday the 1.december =] thats great

BooLiSH10/04/2007 21:31

hm.. DHT- our little friend has 1353 chatboxentrys...

don't know anyone who hast more...

and i also think that faker has the most forumposts

[ Edited Tue Apr 10 2007, 09:31PM ]

DHT- Tournament #110/04/2007 22:03

I got 1354 xD

but this is senseless oO :D But I guess I'm the top-poster in chatbox :D <3
[ Edited Tue Apr 10 2007, 10:06PM ]

BooLiSH10/04/2007 22:50

and who has the most visits at the site?

AverageFreak11/04/2007 07:27

Faker again <3

around 5000

faker has 4886 visits to site.

I have 4150 :/

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.