akseon/akse = cheating

Started by akse
11/06/2021 22:22
Page 1 of 1
akse11/06/2021 22:22(edited 11/06/2021 22:38)

Since i got some complaints of some xj users being here for a long time. I will post all the demos I got 2020-2021. If any demoadmin will check it and make a decision (demos are illegal), thread will be immediately closed with the final result = (permament ban due to posting cheated demos).

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1csQZf_n3sLn8Q_RCXfszF1GY8o6G4AnO/view?usp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/12vmr5jtxpQ7fkZl3XkxPeJBCqyXF2pmR/view?usp=sharing

Sorry for any inconvenience.

UPD: You could also mention me cheating on WqkO's Failicious fail movie. Please wait for commenting such users as "round". BUT: Those demos won't cause myself being cheated, since its not published for the XJ FP, so I havent violated any of the XJ rules.

HaMMa mapperrecord holder Tournament #311/06/2021 22:44

when did u record the cheated demos of the movie?

akse11/06/2021 22:57(edited 11/06/2021 23:07)

I dont remember, actually. 10-11 yrs ago.

PeKz^12/06/2021 13:25

Originally posted by akse
If any demoadmin will check it and make a decision (demos are illegal)


this part is confusing IMO, can u edit the sentence ?
(i mean, its like u said its cheated and u r waiting for a demo admin to confirm that)

WOOFix12/06/2021 15:28

Originally posted by akse
UPD: You could also mention me cheating on WqkO's Failicious fail movie. Please wait for commenting such users as "round". BUT: Those demos won't cause myself being cheated, since its not published for the XJ FP, so I havent violated any of the XJ rules.


Love is in the air in Russia !

sajkee. mapperrecord holder12/06/2021 15:32

akseon BRAT <3

akse12/06/2021 16:05(edited 12/06/2021 16:09)

Originally posted by PeKz^
Originally posted by akse
If any demoadmin will check it and make a decision (demos are illegal)


this part is confusing IMO, can u edit the sentence ?
(i mean, its like u said its cheated and u r waiting for a demo admin to confirm that)

I mean that I want my demos be checked and confirmed if they're legal or not. Sorry for misunderstanding.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.