cs scrim between xj admins

Started by stinnZ mapper
11/04/2007 21:31
Page 1 of 1
stinnZ mapper11/04/2007 21:31

Would be nice to see if the pro jumper has some talend in real counter strike

I suggest that xj admins would split up 5 vs 5 and play match in inferno dd2 or something and hltv and stuff available :)

DHT- Tournament #111/04/2007 21:55

I'm talented.. me, omilo, zhady, niconen and benne vs u (5on5)! just pm us goddamnit!!!!
[ Edited Wed Apr 11 2007, 09:55PM ]

IllDepence11/04/2007 22:45

Members vs Admins?
nice Idea :)

if u need players for the member-Team, im a good player, I played a lot b4 I began jumping

stinnZ mapper11/04/2007 23:10

member vs players is even better idea =)

And Dht I take the challenge I will find some players and kick you in your nuts :)

[ Edited Thu Apr 12 2007, 03:04PM ]

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.