kz_kzfr_rabbithighway
Don't know if you can call this a shortcut, I see it as another way or whatever.
Image:http://www.speedyshare.com/592446301.html
Demo: http://www.speedyshare.com/588440493.html
You might now it, but i couldn't find a thread with it, maybe I'm blind :E
It was kimo who told me abiut it.
[ Edited ]
good find, never though of that :o
lol realy nice Sc :D
I think i've seen it somwhere...
Not sure though.
I think i've seen it somwhere...
Not sure though.
yea i could have sworn that i saw this somewhere too but i wasn't quite sure...anyways its still a nice sc...gj!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwrbyVaC6EU
yes was in the xj weekly rumors that shoot on 2 places, then go there up and then ..... "dunno"... should be a secret
yes was in the xj weekly rumors that shoot on 2 places, then go there up and then ..... "dunno"... should be a secret
I read that too... couldn't figure out what the hell he was talking about tho...
Is there a secret on this map? What was with that shooting, I didn't get it =\
somebody in the PhooGi pub had beat the map in 30 seconds w/ no checks, lol, all of us were confused and just assumed it was an amx glitch
Originally posted by TROUbl3m4k3Ryes was in the xj weekly rumors that shoot on 2 places, then go there up and then ..... "dunno"... should be a secret
I read that too... couldn't figure out what the hell he was talking about tho...
Is there a secret on this map? What was with that shooting, I didn't get it =\
there was a rumor. dunno if it is the trueth
i was on hltv when there was a cup
and i remembered that (i think kimo was it) want to show to someone the secret...
they went to that place, shootet on 2 things of other side then want to go up there. but they didn't come up and then it was mapchange....
so the rumor was:
shoot on 2 things somewhere on othere side from this sc, then to the sc...
and then we don't know cause it was mapchange....
EDIT: found
was in xj weekly #4
http://xtreme-jumps.eu/news.php?extend.441
explain and link to screenshot are there
[ Edited Thu Apr 12 2007, 04:37PM ]
yea
That doesn't really explain anything... you can get up there without shooting anywhere. And on that pic it doesn't say where to shoot nor that something else will happen.
yes cause
i didn't remember where to shoot
so i only can explain that first they shootet on 2 places, then they wanted to get there up
ofc u can get up there w/o shooting somehere
but when he wanted to show secret room he said first shooting 1 (ior 2) places, then get up, and then..... dunno what after....
this was in the xj weekly then for maybe somewhere know how....
Maybe it's just a myth
omg guys i think kimo is still alive, why don't you ask him x)
He's hard to find. :P :P
omg guys i think kimo is still alive, why don't you ask him x)
what is nicer....
to find it out forself or just be lame and ask "hey show me" :)
doesn't look like you have an idea what to do, but if you will find it good job :P a new secret on an "old" map...
Yesterday we talked for a long time and there is indeed something...
He wanted to tell me but I didn't want and I don't want. Maybe he'll come here and explain the way of this shit, maybe =)
hope so too then the mystery of the sc is end ;)
Please log in to post replies.