sc @ cg_nowhere

Started by sj
12/04/2007 19:16
Page 1 of 1
sj12/04/2007 19:16

hi!

you have to walk along this edge:
http://img114.imageshack.us/img114/5782/cgnowhere0002ej3.jpg

demo: http://www.sendspace.com/file/lnd8kh

Pulsar!12/04/2007 19:22

gJ! Nice SC!

sbzvln Tournament #212/04/2007 19:40

very obvious if u play the map, gj anyways

JAy12/04/2007 19:46

lol yea

sj12/04/2007 19:49

ye i know thats why i wonder you didnt used it

Volsfootball13/04/2007 00:22

how much time does it save?

Mehz13/04/2007 15:57

very obvious if u play the map, gj anyways

sbzvln


I dont think its faster, cus u can get stuck sometimes

sj13/04/2007 16:26

if you know how its 1-2 secs faster i think

Bibo13/04/2007 16:52

I dont think its faster, cus u can get stuck sometimes

Mehz


if you hold w and you spam d, you wont get stuck

Mehz13/04/2007 20:21

k thanks

elITe^14/04/2007 19:18

Originally posted by Mehz
I dont think its faster, cus u can get stuck sometimes

Bibo


if you hold w and you spam d, you wont get stuck


True bibo_O :P

akM14/04/2007 21:40

very obvious if u play the map, gj anyways

sbzvln


so true, not new..

CranzY15/04/2007 01:19

yeap it's obviously but gj

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.