Q: Is this jump really 240?

Started by MajeStic
12/04/2007 21:19
Page 1 of 2
MajeStic12/04/2007 21:19(edited 18/09/2010 22:59)

http://img232.imageshack.us/my.php?image=qweqwgf4.jpg

I have a doubt about it...
[ Edited ]

sbzvln Tournament #212/04/2007 21:22

yea think so.. must say it looked easier for me too dunno why

MajeStic12/04/2007 21:24

i never do 240 before... i'm not that good at LJ( record of 237 units )... so the jump is less units but how many? :?

BoOnSpoOn12/04/2007 21:46

It IS 240 Units. ^^ You did 240 Units. gJ

Feels easier for me to :P

MajeStic12/04/2007 22:49(edited 18/09/2010 22:59)

:rolleyes: I tryed to measure the jump with 'kreedzmod_longjumps_en.amxx' ... 240 units :O ... I still can't believe it. after that i tryed to jump 238 on kz_longjumps... I can't :D there is something smelly around here... =-?
[ Edited Thu Apr 12 2007, 10:50PM ]

Murvelman12/04/2007 23:16

Some same-unit-longjumps are harder than others, many people have trouble jumping at kz_longjumps :D

MajeStic12/04/2007 23:28

is there any difference if the map is build here( top ):

http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/2425/asd2do8.jpg

or here( bottom ):

http://img236.imageshack.us/img236/7301/asd3yi2.jpg

:confused:

stinnZ mapper12/04/2007 23:29

Yes it feels fore me to like this jump is easier don't know why.

puppetz mapper13/04/2007 00:09

What map is that?

MajeStic13/04/2007 00:13

if you are talking about my first post...

kz_cg_xtremedesert

Volsfootball13/04/2007 00:18

is there any difference if the map is build here( top ):

http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/2425/asd2do8.jpg

or here( bottom ):

http://img236.imageshack.us/img236/7301/asd3yi2.jpg

:confused:

MajeStic


I don't think there is any difference. . .shouldn't be at all.

insen mapper13/04/2007 15:06

its my map
normally it should be 240 units^^
perhaps i made a mistake but i dont think so
maybe someone can measure it or so :?

MajeStic13/04/2007 15:08

:rolleyes: I tryed to measure the jump with 'kreedzmod_longjumps_en.amxx' ... 240 units :O ... I still can't believe it.

MajeStic

elITe^14/04/2007 19:06

I think the textures has something 2 do with it, cause they're darker than the lj blocks so you can preform better strafes without thinking about it, lol :D ..but that's just my opinion ^^

Anarkan19/04/2007 19:17

hard to me ;o

stinnZ mapper21/04/2007 01:56

its my map
normally it should be 240 units^^
perhaps i made a mistake but i dont think so
maybe someone can measure it or so :?

InseN



No it is 240 =)

Murvelman22/04/2007 00:17

Maybe it's just something psychological

-Cast0rrrrr-22/04/2007 06:10

101 fps's ? >_<

CranzY22/04/2007 06:59

without comment cuz i can't see the damn picture ...

Page 1 of 2

Please log in to post replies.