cg_arizonabhop
Hey guys, at cg_arizonabhop there is a button on the gas station at the beginning. What does it do ? :o
I don't think it does anything.
Oh, It does more than just nothing, it does not a THING.
kinda senseless :D
maybe it does something VEEEERY secret, so übersecret that we don't know it :D
even the map-builder doesn't know what it does
Thread number 1674 on this topic :|
the mapper just forgot to remove this button (as i remember right from cg forum)
[ Edited Fri Apr 13 2007, 10:36AM ]
right troubl3m4k3r he forgot it to remove it. when u looks on that entity it seems that it deactived the teleporters but there is something missing now for it ;)
well,use bspviewer to find that
read my post again and u know it that it won't work anymore cocacola.
Ah, Okay, I remembered something from CG-Forum, too, but this thread wasn't there anymore I think :( Okay this button does nothing, Thank you !
Please log in to post replies.