kz_sk1m_ (snowclimb) ?

Started by sk1m
13/04/2007 07:00
Page 1 of 1
sk1m13/04/2007 07:00

Hey everyone its Z3R0. Im back with a new name I guess you can say. I made a few maps AWHILE back but I plan on getting back into action and creating more. To actually get the hang of mapping again I plan on creating a simple snow based mountain.

Tell me what you think...
So far I havn't added ANY jumps...
All I have done is the outline I guess, which I might even add on to.

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i277/cocoasurfboy/kz_skim_snowclimb4.jpg
http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i277/cocoasurfboy/kz_skim_snowclimb3.jpg
http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i277/cocoasurfboy/kz_skim_snowclimb2.jpg
http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i277/cocoasurfboy/kz_skim_snowclimb1.jpg

Thanks!

- sk1m

rinkon mapper13/04/2007 07:07(edited 26/07/2015 11:14)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwrbyVaC6EU

sk1m13/04/2007 07:08

Yes I did. kz_deanhawkins, zr_hetablock, zr_minimountain and a few others. I also helped out with a section of the collage map. Thats around the time I stopped mapping.. heh

Also, the lighting on the map isn't all correct. I used crafty to take the screenshots of the map. :)

- sk1m
[ Edited Fri Apr 13 2007, 07:24AM ]

Murvelman13/04/2007 07:25

Looks nice, the rock texture looks very cool!

rinkon mapper13/04/2007 07:48(edited 26/07/2015 11:14)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwrbyVaC6EU

Dalai mapper13/04/2007 11:49

looks, cool, i really like the ice-texture on the walls!
But maybe bring some moer dynamic in there, the mountain maybe should get smaller to the top..this is kinda blockish. btw where have u taken the screen from? bsp-viewer?

dEMolite mapper13/04/2007 12:39

pic1-2 bad cause its only a block with for edges without any details.
Pic3-4 looks better.

change the cave style from blocky to realistix

sk1m13/04/2007 13:22

rinkon, Yes I do live in Cocoa Beach Florida. You are correct :) Kelly Slater is from here. haha. I love it. Thanks for the ideas on the map.

I definitely will try and make it look more realistic. I'll work on bringing some of the horizontal vertexes out a little bit in the middle of the mountain instead of bringing out only the vertical ones.

I used crafty/bsp viewer to take the screenshots. Crafty is the updated version that took over bsp viewer I guess you can say. Here's a link to the program I used if any of you are interested. Most of you probably know about it but anyways heres a link :)

http://nemesis.thewavelength.net/index.php?p=45

- sk1m

h1m1 mapper13/04/2007 13:28

word to dEMolite. :)

Volsfootball13/04/2007 14:44

Looks like the last climb of deanhawkins. :) :D

sk1m13/04/2007 15:10

Haha. I thought about that too whenever I first completed the outline. Guess theres just something with me, mountains, and caves. haha. I have a very interesting idea for the next map, but i'm not going to spill the beans quite yet :) ... And I have to see how it all works out.

- sk1m
[ Edited Fri Apr 13 2007, 03:12PM ]

Fact_or_Fiction13/04/2007 16:37

simple but veeeery nice textures ;)

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.