kz_cg_wigbl0ck

Started by puppetz mapper
13/04/2007 13:07
Page 1 of 1
puppetz mapper13/04/2007 13:07

Hey guys..

Me and a friend of mine played this map together online a while ago, and it was surprisingly easy, until we met a 240 jump!!! What the ...? :D
That makes no sense at all, if you look at the "difficulty" (lol) of the rest of the map. So, does anyone know why it's made like that or anything?

I think it's weird, and I really started laughing when I saw that jump. :P It can't be a mistake or anything.. I don't think so..

- Puppy.. :)

thopa13/04/2007 13:19

Where is the adventurer in you?

Explore the map and you will realize that the 240 jump is only a shortcut.

Nothing personal, but rookies must jump down the hole ^^

Tafatt13/04/2007 13:21

It is there as a shortcut. You don't have to do that jump. You can take an easier alternative route too. Jump down the hole in the middle and you can contiune climb pretty easily up to the same place.

puppetz mapper13/04/2007 13:31

Ahh.. Didn't notice that hole.. I am sorry.. :(

dEMolite mapper13/04/2007 15:25

there are 2ways the way with the 240units is the hard way. when u fall the way down where the water is it is the easy way.

Murvelman13/04/2007 17:03

Over 'n out!

Bibo13/04/2007 17:20

240 should be the ez way imo!

sbzvln Tournament #213/04/2007 18:19

hah

akM13/04/2007 18:37

240 isnt so hard, but just jump in the hole next time ><

trb13/04/2007 18:39(edited 18/09/2010 22:54)

problem solved since entry #3 / # 4


close? :)
[ Edited Fri Apr 13 2007, 06:40PM ]

dEMolite mapper13/04/2007 19:04

its funny thats some guys are laughing about a 240 unit longjump. didn't know it that its not a normal lj guys? Thats the reason why some guys can't do the 240jump cause its higher as a normal lj.

soul v2.0 mapper13/04/2007 19:18

No, it's because you can't get a decent prestrafe -_- it's not a highjump

dEMolite mapper13/04/2007 19:47

or so ;D

trb13/04/2007 20:27

and also the old theme "respect all players don't matter theyr skill"

so when it would be a "normal" 240 lj it also wouldn't be easy for all ;)

Hate that jump, never done it :P

puppetz mapper13/04/2007 21:16

I was laughing about it, because it didn't make any sense compared to the skill of rest of the map, but I have got my question answered. So. :)

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.