Who is your favorite music artist?

Started by Volsfootball
14/04/2007 05:26
Page 3 of 3
opa02/02/2011 03:47

Sub Focus without doubt :)

Punk^02/02/2011 11:30

I can't choose my favorite.
I listen to a lot of crystal castles stuff these days.

NR|spr*02/02/2011 12:38(edited 02/02/2011 12:38)

Linkin Park
Metallica
As I Lay Dying
All That Remains
Search the City
Three Days Grace
Saving Abel
Limp Bizkit
Slipknot <3
Wosh MC
Ill Mate
Nickelback <3
Pendulum
Breakin Bajamin
Eminem
pff and many many more in almost every genre of music.

-STK-02/02/2011 14:44

Stan SB
Linkin Park
Netsky
Mint royale
B-Complex

KooleN02/02/2011 14:59

John Dahlback

nikitich moviemaker02/02/2011 15:30

der prodigy!

FadeToBlack02/02/2011 18:10

Mostly any kinds of rock. My fav bands are MetallicA, Iron Maiden, Ozzy Ozbourne. Also I love listening to Deep Purple, Bon Jovi, Black Sabbath , Megadeth, Rainbow, a little bit of In Flames and Disturbed.

However, MetallicA owns them all!

Godlajk02/02/2011 18:29

Stan SB
Rollz
Camo & Crooked
Metrik

CamelCloudrecord holder02/02/2011 21:51

A lot of Tenacious D lately.

akM03/02/2011 00:02

Too many

Kraeft03/02/2011 01:21

I guess bands are allowed as well and for me it's a close call between Mastodon and Between the buried and me, but I think I pick Mastodon. Even though BTBAM has made my all-time favorite album (Colors), all the Mastodon albums are super awesome enough to compensate for it.

OLivus`03/02/2011 03:18(edited 03/02/2011 03:20)

Immortal Technique/CunninLynguists/Snowgoons/Jedi Mind Tricks/La Coka Nostra/Army of the Pharaohs<3 /Outerspace/Dzk/White Lotus/Sabac. and others.

Jedi Mind Tricks - Razorblade Salvation (Ft. Shara Worden) <- zeh best

Nikša Jovanovic04/02/2011 11:03

These days I am more for EMPIRE OF THE SUN

akse04/02/2011 14:20

Emocore/Post-Hardcore, Dubstep, Drum & Bass, Hip-Hop..

actepukc^04/02/2011 14:48

The Criminal Minds - hip hop
Datsik - Dubstep
Excision - Dubstep

c-walker`04/02/2011 20:01

Vasilis Karras (Βασίλης Καρράς)

anaLchy04/02/2011 22:30(edited 04/02/2011 22:33)

Chalga :

Valdes
Toni Storaro
Kamelia
Kondio
Iliqn Mihov
Galin

Metal : Disturbed

Pop - LMFAO

Rnb - wosh mc, 50 cent, 2pac, bigsha, 100kila

Dubstep/dnb - mt eden

Page 3 of 3

Please log in to post replies.