kz_kzdk_bridge2 SC (next one)

Started by Angelo
14/04/2007 21:21
Page 1 of 1
Angelo14/04/2007 21:21

I found one next sc. I recommend it for players who don't know lj.
But it's good for all jumpers too. Gl anyway.

Screenshot (by Angelo):

http://img396.imageshack.us/img396/5352/kzkzdkbridge20001iv9.jpg

Demo (by Angelo):
http://www.east.110mb.com/FILEZ/kz_kzdk_bridge2_SC.rar


[ Edited ]

puppetz mapper14/04/2007 21:29

Nice noob-friendly shortcut! :up:

Murvelman14/04/2007 21:32

It's in the rec i think.

old, but gj finding it :)

stinnZ mapper14/04/2007 22:11

jumps ?

zhady Tournament #214/04/2007 23:32

I'd say that it isn't in the WR-demo.

and.. Nice find :)

Murvelman15/04/2007 00:12

I'd say that it isn't in the WR-demo.

and.. Nice find :)

zhady

Yeah you're right, it's just a similar one :D

colix mapper15/04/2007 00:49

i've done this when i played the map first time :D but gj:D

Volsfootball15/04/2007 02:08

very nice find, :)

BLAEK15/04/2007 10:35

I found one next sc. I recommend it for players who don't know lj.
But it's good for all jumpers too. Gl anyway.

Screenshot (by Angelo):

http://img396.imageshack.us/img396/5352/kzkzdkbridge20001iv9.jpg

Demo (by Angelo):
http://www.east.110mb.com/FILEZ/kz_kzdk_bridge2_SC.rar

aNGElo


LoL I posted it before you, but gj for finding it. :D

Angelo15/04/2007 10:50

Maybe some jumpers know this sc, but i find it only yesterday.
I say this for jumpsers who don't know that sc.
[ Edited Sun Apr 15 2007, 10:54AM ]

neppo15/04/2007 12:22

i found it when i was jumping this map for the first time... but GJ

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.