NEED DEMOS
boonspoon`s thread inspired me :)
i searched everywhere i know for a0ke demos if any of u have some of them (old demos) please upload here i would really, REALLE appreciate !
thx in advance <3
probably ndr has some :D
:-) If we're here, I look for the old kz_kzfr_rabbithighway demo from ndR in 4:56 without that shortcut which misses most of the very beautiful map xD
PS : Anyone knows, where to tell Admin to make my name correct ? (BoOnSpoOn)
http://aw.gaming.free.fr/ndr/demos/
There are many demos,
hf.
yes i know mate but those are ndR DEMOS
I'll upload some of his demos when i finish my downloads.
thx mate
My message was for BoonSpoon, not for you =)
SOOOOOOOOO? PLEASE i really need ffs dont hold them for urself !!!!!
contact me in IRC tonight and I'll setup a FTP server where you can download all of a0ke's demo of the XJ archive from my hard disc :)
w0000t u rock :D thx faker <3
Thank you ndR ^^
Please log in to post replies.