Really easy bhop maps

Started by puppetz mapper
18/04/2007 00:16
Page 1 of 2
puppetz mapper18/04/2007 00:16

Hello everyone..

I suck so bad a @ bunnyjumping, it's actually what I am worst at when climbing.. So, can you guys mention some really easy bhop maps? I mean, REALLY easy... :rolleyes: And eventually some easy ones, and which I should go to after, to build up the skill and stuff..

Thanks dudes..

ndR moviemaker Tournament #218/04/2007 00:25

bkz_goldbhop
kt_ezybhop > link: http://aw.gaming.free.fr/ndr/maps/kt_ezybhop.rar



[ Edited Wed Apr 18 2007, 12:26AM ]

Dezp018/04/2007 01:12

cg_coldbhop :D

ndR moviemaker Tournament #218/04/2007 12:30

cg_coldbhop isn't enough long imo, that doesn't train you =)
[ Edited Wed Apr 18 2007, 12:30PM ]

DaMp mapper18/04/2007 12:48

try to do the first part of j2s_4floors thats nice to train...

EHEH.benne18/04/2007 14:23

i don t know any name, probably some1 know the name, its roofs ur jumping on and b4 u start jump therse is 3 doors, "somethingIdontREMEMBER"

Volsfootball19/04/2007 03:40

roger ndR', bkz_goldhop is the best 'easy' bhop map

znais26/03/2008 01:58

I must disagree with you, but just a bit, 2x bit :D
In bkz_goldhop are two "harder" passages. Believe me I started with this map as an absolutely beginner a.k.a. WTF bhop? ;)

The most easy bunny hop map is: kt_ezybhop.
Try it!

raver mapper26/03/2008 02:00

dude you just bumped a tread from 1 year ago

BooLiSH26/03/2008 02:11

Originally posted by raver
dude you just bumped a tread from 1 year ago


lol before i read this i thought "wtf Puppetz searches easy bhop maps :E"

Simplicity26/03/2008 04:47

Please don't bump old threads without any relevance :p

wRath` mapper26/03/2008 07:40

I thought Puppetz was trying to be funny, but then I saw that this was a serious thread.

znais27/03/2008 06:49

OMFG I am not crazy! I am INSANE sorry about all, I am wasting your time boys - regret,
and I did destroy at least 2 new record demos and lj 260 because you all haven't jumping just looking at my stupid reply.
Sorry again I am going to eye doctor after i will post this text.

Ggs`27/03/2008 08:28

kzm_fatalisbhop - http://www.sendspace.com/file/nuog8k

oP^28/03/2008 22:44

kt_ezybhop

puppetz mapper29/03/2008 15:38

Originally posted by znais
OMFG I am not crazy! I am INSANE sorry about all, I am wasting your time boys - regret,
and I did destroy at least 2 new record demos and lj 260 because you all haven't jumping just looking at my stupid reply.
Sorry again I am going to eye doctor after i will post this text.


Haha nice post, especially when it's your second one. :D

lalevUl29/03/2008 16:31

kzm_fatalisbhop is a ez one imo

r0fl30/03/2008 21:02

post some bhop tips :D

wRath` mapper30/03/2008 21:07

Fatalisbhop isn't that easy, two last parts can be real hard for a noob.

lalevUl30/03/2008 22:09

except that we talking about puppetz, who is everything but a noob..

Page 1 of 2

Please log in to post replies.