Waterfall not moving in game :(

Started by Mehz
18/04/2007 09:34
Page 1 of 1
Mehz18/04/2007 09:34

alright, heres my problem..

I did my texture with wally, named it SCROLLWATER2.
I did my waterfall in game, tied to entity FUNC_CONVEYOR - and went to Flags and checked No push & Not solid.
I set angle and speed on waterfall, I also changed FX amount to 150, Render mode: Normal, Render FX: Normal.
I compiled went to game, and nothing. Its not moving :(

What have I done wrong?

acidburn18/04/2007 10:47

Hmmm... Don't know. Everything seems to be alright. Can you post a Hammer screenshot with the Entity-Properties window open and also showing the waterfall brush?

Are you sure there is no underline in the name of your texture?. As far as I can remember it doesn't work if there is one in the name. Can anybody confirm this?

[ Edited Wed Apr 18 2007, 10:48AM ]

DaMp mapper18/04/2007 12:46

try to rotate the texture 90° or 180° sometimes this is the problem...

Mehz18/04/2007 13:02

I'll try that damp, and im pretty sure about that acid, but thx!
[ Edited Wed Apr 18 2007, 01:05PM ]

DaMp mapper18/04/2007 13:49

Fixed problem i guess :)

Mehz18/04/2007 23:09

Yep :)

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.