stask0's Lj show

19/04/2007 13:15
Page 1 of 1
stask0 Tournament #219/04/2007 13:15

hi thats my little movie Enjoy :)

Rapidshare: http://rapidshare.com/files/26787946/stask0_s_lj_show.wmv.html
Sendspace: http://www.sendspace.com/file/8p39hr

Kesh19/04/2007 14:20

gj very nice movie :)

BooLiSH19/04/2007 15:39

Nice, Nice :)
bhops <3

EHEH.benne19/04/2007 17:07

nice jumps :D i will never be able 2 do that :D my current record is 234 ^^
movie: hmm, the thing with "and" is a bit wannabe from walles movie "walle - tiffany twisted" by Crystal media, and a few more movies

roblagger19/04/2007 18:55

cool movie

sbzvln Tournament #219/04/2007 21:25

wtf? i expected many jumps but this lol, so long intro for 5 jumps ?:D

Kesh20/04/2007 12:19

maybe :D

stinnZ mapper24/04/2007 02:03

MATE I did not see any of the jump I tried the movie in wmp, vlc, rm, and nero show time but nothing worked The movie lagged like I was seeing images do you know a way to fix this ?

would be nice :)

akM24/04/2007 22:52

word sbz XD

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.