trailer/intro

Started by insen mapper
21/04/2007 18:02
Page 1 of 1
insen mapper21/04/2007 18:02

well this is the in the weekly announced trailer.
simultaneous is it the intro of the movie so there arent any things like comming soon or whatever

http://rapidshare.com/files/27132603/nikke_ville_trailer-intro.rar.html

http://www.climbers-germany.de/download.php?view.437 (registered)

Murvelman21/04/2007 18:03

I will watch it!

I just watched, i think it's gonna be an awesome movie!
(OMG it has flaiponeN in it!)
The only think that could drag it down, as i see it, is hip hop AKA the worst music ever after country!



[ Edited Sat Apr 21 2007, 06:12PM ]

pacMan mapper21/04/2007 18:43

nice :P

ANtye21/04/2007 19:16

dwnloading :}

Strange intro Oo
[ Edited Sun Apr 22 2007, 10:42AM ]

DHT- Tournament #121/04/2007 19:38

imo the intro is weird :S But I guess it will good

BooLiSH21/04/2007 19:40

hiphop is still better then metal^^

GoGoGo InseN we wanna see a nice movie ;)


LoL very nice Intro =O I see you can more than just criticise ;D


[ Edited Sat Apr 21 2007, 07:47PM ]

Corey_Taylor21/04/2007 22:38

I don't like it.

Z0ck3rOO721/04/2007 23:17

Corey_Taylor u like nothing...

puppetz mapper22/04/2007 01:19

Uhm.. mp4? What program can I open that with? I have tried several players but it is just sound. :/

insen mapper22/04/2007 01:22

vlc

colix mapper23/04/2007 09:34

aaargh how i hate mp4 grrr that fucking shit i cant watch it ...

puppetz mapper23/04/2007 15:00

As InseN said: vlc
Search that on google.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.