Bhop Backward Longjumps

Started by PrEn1uMz
22/04/2007 16:06
Page 1 of 1
PrEn1uMz22/04/2007 16:06

i can get 220 on kzfr_longjump :E
what is ur record ?

AverageFreak22/04/2007 16:57

i can get 211 xD



[ Edited Sun Apr 22 2007, 04:57PM ]

sbzvln Tournament #222/04/2007 20:28

never triedd :D

BLAEK22/04/2007 21:17

231 :p

pacMan mapper23/04/2007 15:58

239 :X

r0fl23/04/2007 16:05

hate backward jumping, would rather practise forward and get better at it :D

on topic: did 210..

Dezp023/04/2007 20:46

241

ScooteR23/04/2007 21:27

I'd like to see your 241 bw BHOP longjump dezpo ... and pacmans 239
Its maybe a normal bw lj but the topic says Bhop Backward Longjumps
I have never tried to do a bhoplj bw , but my lj record bw is 244

Murvelman23/04/2007 21:31

I'd like to see your 241 bw BHOP longjump dezpo ... and pacmans 239
Its maybe a normal bw lj but the topic says Bhop Backward Longjumps
I have never tried to do a bhoplj bw , but my lj record bw is 244

ScooteR

Don't forget that it is about doing a bw bhop at the normal longjumps.

stinnZ mapper23/04/2007 21:37

did 215 after few tries :) and I´m really proud

really hard to hit the edge :D

CranzY24/04/2007 00:20

wow that would be interesting :D

BooLiSH24/04/2007 13:52

I'd like to see your 241 bw BHOP longjump dezpo ... and pacmans 239
Its maybe a normal bw lj but the topic says Bhop Backward Longjumps
I have never tried to do a bhoplj bw , but my lj record bw is 244

ScooteR



word!

faker mapper24/04/2007 15:42

I don't think they he can even bhop 239/241 the normal way ("forwards") :E
[ Edited Tue Apr 24 2007, 03:42PM ]

pacMan mapper24/04/2007 15:51

ha 243 :P

tjubby24/04/2007 15:53

Pacman we are talking about bhops!!!! read plz.

Maxohhz27/04/2007 00:47

i can make 240 bhop bw

oh wait im not tjubby :(

i didn't try, im not sure i can make 220+

[ Edited Fri Apr 27 2007, 02:46AM ]

ScooteR27/04/2007 11:01

bw jumping is useless and now bhop bw ljs is uberuseless imo ^.^

puppetz mapper27/04/2007 11:33

Word ScooteR ...

Bhop BW LJ's is without doubt on of the most stupid, senseless things to practice IMO.

[ Edited Fri Apr 27 2007, 11:35AM ]

ichirou27/04/2007 12:53

]Word ScooteR ...

Bhop BW LJ's is without doubt on of the most stupid, senseless things to practice IMO.

PuppetZ^ [DK


All bw jumping looks ugly >_<

Although sideways is nice, anyone tried? I'm too lazy to even try to learn to make sideways :)

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.